Sunday, March 8, 2009

The purpose... to win money without spending any!

All of us have heard the old adage, there's no such thing as a free lunch. Well, I would be up for free lunches, but what I would really like to do is get into either the WSOP or a WPT tournament without spending any of my own hard earned cash, especially in today's economy. What this blog is going to do is track my progress going from a novice poker player into the poker elite (yeah, right!).

The rationale behind this process is quite simple actually, and has been employed by one of my favorite "Poker Stars", Chris "Jesus" Ferguson. (For some really cool card throwing tricks check out some of his youtube stuff).



Now, I am nowhere near the level of Chris, but I want to give it a shot and see how far I get. Chris does have some guidelines that he used to make $10,000 out of nothing but hard work, and can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogasphere! Looking forward to reading your progress!

    ReplyDelete