Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day four- a slight gain... and a new goal!

Tonights game play was pretty mediocre, with what should have ended up well above the initial bankroll, but hit a bad string of luck and ended up only up a little for the day. At least it is going in the right direction though, right?


What I did find out though is that now I have started to accumulate "Fell Tilt Points", which can apparently be used at the store to get Full Tilt related gear, anything from shirts to hats and jackets and plasma TV's... My new goal is to get a hat...


4000 points?!?! At my current pace, it is going to take 800 sessions, probably over 2 years in the end.

I wonder if I'll make it to $100 or 4000 points first...

1 comment:

  1. Nice goal. Keep playing ring games. You accumulate points a lot faster in those then tournaments.

    ReplyDelete