Saturday, April 24, 2010

Contemplating the 8-game SCOOP

Although I have only played one 8-game mix tournament so far (which netted me a $33 ticket to the upcoming SCOOP events), I am seriously contemplating taking a dive and giving it another go at the $33 SCOOP 8-game mix being held May 13th at 14:00 on the PokerStars clock (which is unfortunately 1:00 PM for me). Being as I have a full-time job as a normal working individual, I may find it hard to get out of work for a poker tournament though. Although I know How to Play Pot Limit Omaha (which is a game I find extremely entertaining) and How to Play 7 Card Stud (which is a game I can't stand), I don't think that I can rationally justify the time away for mixing it up with some of these entertaining times. Why is it that the SCOOP tournaments just assume that everyone interested in them is a degenerate that can play at any time of the day? :D

I guess maybe I better keep looking for a better option outside of the work day...

No comments:

Post a Comment